The article includes right from setting up your PC to typing all characters in Telugu. So, dont miss the following thing…ok!
Setting up your PC:
1. Ensure that you have Win XP on your system, bcoz, I have very limited idea about other OS’ as I have forgot working on them long back.
2. Open Controlpanel>Regional and language Settings
3. On the ‘languages’ tab, check the two boxes which are abt. (complex script and right to left languages, east Asian languages)-You may be asked to pt back the WIN XP Cd into CD ROM drive now! If you have install support for all languages while setting up your PC with XP then you need not require your XP cd.
4. After installing from the CD, click details button in the laguages tab to setup telugu keyboard layout and input language. You may also setup a key-setting. In the details>advanced tab, you may also give extended support for all programs
Now you have set it up successfully…
1. Begin testing/typing in your MS-word(a better option). Open MS-word, press ‘left Alt+shift” until you see “telugu” in the language bar of your MS-Word.
Hope this information is enough and may be applicable to other languages too.
కాబట్టి స్వేచ్ఛగా మన తెలుగు వాడటం మొదలెట్టండి. సరేనా?
If you appreciate, please do it here in my personal blog